Let Us Manage Your San Gabriel Rental Property
Managing a rental property isn’t always smooth sailing, especially if you’re just getting started or have multiple properties under your watch. At HMR Property Management, our goal is to ensure that you have a hassle-free property management experience!
We’ll help you in all aspects of property management, from filling vacant rentals to removing a problem tenant. It goes without saying that HMR Property Management is a full-service property management company. Our goal is to ensure you get to enjoy the benefits of owning a property, without all the stress and hassle that comes with it.
We take a client-centered approach to make sure all your needs are met every step of the way. By working with us, you’ll have 24/7 access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable property managers ready to help you.
So, what are some of the things you can expect from us? Working with HMR Property Management means:
- Having your vacancies filled in record time. We’ll work around the clock to ensure vacancies are a thing of the distant past
- Renting to quality tenants. Our screening process will help you rent to tenants that are trustworthy and reliable
- Having your unit cared for. We have a team of maintenance experts that will ensure your unit stays in great shape at all times
- Getting paid on time, every time. Our effective screening process means we only land qualified tenants that will meet their obligations without issues
So, what are you still waiting for? Give us a call today! You can reach us by dialing 909-236-5401 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Our Property Management Services
HMR Property Management is a proven and trusted property management company that has been serving property owners in California for years. So, if you’re looking for help in managing your San Gabriel rental, look no further than us!
As already mentioned, HMR Property Management is a full-service property management company. In other words, we can help you in all aspects of property management. The following are our services in a bit more detail:
1. Fill Your Vacant Units Quickly
We understand how financially straining vacant units can be. Our goal is to fill them in the shortest period of time possible. Our marketing strategies are broad and meant to reach many prospective tenants.
We’ll draft a great-looking ad that has tons of quality pictures and a perfect description of your home. Then, we’ll market it on both online and offline platforms, including rental listing websites, social media, “For Rent” signs, and community bulletin boards.
We’ll also help you with property showings, as well. We can provide useful answers to any questions prospective tenants may have.
2. Rent to the Most Qualified Tenant
At HMR Property Management, we only believe in renting to high-quality tenants. Our definition of a quality tenant is one who pays rent on time, cares for their rental premises, rents long-term, and abides by all terms.
To land such tenants, we put each prospective tenant through a meticulous tenant screening process. Thanks to our research, we’re able to get tenants that:
- Have a stable employment history. The last thing we want is to rent to a tenant that only keeps a job for a couple of months
- Has a good credit rating. A high credit score is a good indicator of financial responsibility
- Has no relevant convictions. We don’t accept tenants with a criminal record who could jeopardize the safety of your rental and other tenants
- Has a good rental history. If a tenant hops from one apartment to the next within a few months, chances are that they will do the same in the future. We’ll call previous landlords to get an idea of the kind of tenant a person has been in the past
Clearly, HMR Property Management goes to great lengths to ensure our clients get the best tenants possible!
3. Regularly Inspect Your Unit for Damage
HMR Property Management will also periodically inspect your property to ensure tenants are abiding by the terms of the lease agreement. Our inspections are detailed and involve both the interior and exterior of a home.
Once we conduct an inspection, we’ll then send you photos so that you can have peace of mind knowing that tenants are taking good care of your home.
4. Maintain Your Unit Properly
HMR Property Management normally conducts both move-in and move-out inspections to ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
We have a team of knowledgeable and experienced contractors and vendors that help us in this regard.
5. Provide You with Detailed Financial Reporting
We are a trustworthy and transparent property management company. With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. All you’ll need to do is log into your online portal to view or download the reports!
About San Gabriel, California
San Gabriel is one of the fastest-growing and most popular neighborhoods in Los Angeles County. Both seniors and younger families find it an ideal place to live in. Its combination of nice, quiet residential homes and lots of entertainment, dining, and shopping options makes it one of the best locations in LA to consider.
Some of the top sights in and around San Gabriel include Vincent Lugo Park, Lacy Park, Mission San Gabriel Arcangel, and Smith Park.